EDUCATIONAL PROJECT: TO LEARN MORE TO EAT BETTER
The Health World Org (O.M.S.) defines education for health as an educational activity to spread the population´s knowledge regarding health and to promote the acquisition and change of health habits.
Education is the process through which people become more aware of their own reality and environment, extending their knowledge, values and skills to enable them to develop their capacities to adjust their behaviour to reality.
EDUCATING IS NOT INFORMING, NOT EVEN IMPOSING
EDUCATING MEANS FACILITATING AND MOTIVATING LEARNING
YOU CAN´T TEACH OR LEARN IF YOU ARE NOT MOTIVATED
That´s why all activities are focused on motivating the child and adult to change their food habits and gradually increase their daily intake of fruit and vegetables. Games, Talks, Exhibitions, Poetry, Murals and even Plays have been essential tools to transmit these notions.
Through our photo gallery you will learn how by trying to motivate to learn we have had a really good time and learned a lot.
- To identify what a healthy nutrition is about.
- To learn the advantages for health of the Mediterranean diet.
- To improve infantile nutrition habits. To learn to eat anything.
- To increase intake of seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables.
- To facilitate new flavours and colours to make good eating a pleasure.
- To substitute industrial pastry by fruit.
- To learn about nutrients of a healthy nutrition.
- To develop skills to design a varied and balanced nutrition.
- To learn to understand tinned and bottled food labels.
- To identify buccal-dental habits.