In childhood food healthy habits which will last forever get consolidated. Suitable food and exercise allow us to stay healthy and prevent illnesses. Today´s child ´s food is tomorrow´s adult´s health.
It is essential to pay attention to food to stay healthy.
We appreciate the opportunity given by the Leganés Handball Club and the C.E.I.P. Lepanto to foster healthy food.
- Give them a piece of fresh fruit instead of sugary bottled fruit juice.
- Limit the consumption of industrial buns. The fewer, the better.
- Prepare spoon dishes and avoid fried ones.
- Give them plenty of vegetables and not so much meat.
- Encourage open air sport and games with your children.
We´ll leave you now with a small sample of what was an intense and especial ¨fruit day ¨, when both children and adults enjoyed so much together.
HOW DO YOU EAT FRUIT AND VEGETABLES?
ONE DAY A YEAR OF FIVE A DAY?